People who cry have it easy
So is it just me or are there other people around who can relate ?
Projecting feelings with spewing out tears can help ease up pent up emotions. Crying is an evolutionary response embedded in us humans to deal with times when we are sad, helpless, overly happy, disgusted or in plain need of attention. It can be embarrassing for some of us mature lads to break down in front of somebody. Its never nice to burden other people with our excessive and often messy emotional baggage. Unless of course absolutely necessary. But there are some who use our body's built in SOS tool mindlessly and annoyingly often.
Losing an argument? Or did somebody with exceptional display of skill steal that last oreo from your snack bowl? Craving for attention?
Bring 'em little drops of deceit flowing from your eyes.
Mends most things.
There are times though, when admittedly even sane, non- conniving adults also want to cry. For who does not feel better after a good cry?
That's where the J factor comes in.
Yes ! I confess. I am jealous of people who can well up easy and eject all troubling sentiments from their system. Also, if you do it right, there's a chance you'd be too exhausted after some time to continue and so you forget about all your troubles. Whatever be the case, the technique is undoubtedly- highly effective. Not to forget it does make you look better. Does it have anything to do with attracting other people's attention-our body's attempt at gaining empathy- I'll never know. Or at least not until I gain the precious know-how of performing sorcery like this.
People who can cry easily, are also uncannily the happiest, jolliest and often the most good-at-heart people I know. So if you're a good soul, does it mean your eyes more likely to flood at times and your teeth sparkle and lips curl in delightful smiles at others?
Maybe.
Anyway I maintain- People who cry have it easy.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete